Where to Take The Firearms Safety Course in Ontario

Good news! It's very easy to find a scheduled class, or an instructor in Ontario because the CFSC is run by the Firearms Safety Education Service of Ontario (FSESO), and they're very organized and have a good website.

They also run the CRFSC, which is the optional second course you must pass if you want to own restricted firearms like handguns.

Your best bet is to go to their course search page and enter when you want to take it, tell it you want to take the CFSC and put in your location.

If you can't find a scheduled class near you, then you can use their listing of CFSC instructors to find an instructor near you, and ask them about taking the class.

Or you can visit the Firearms Safety Education Service of Ontario website or call them at: +1 (877) 322-2345 extension 101

Back To Top ↑

Help Improve This Page

This website needs people like you to help make sure the information on it is as complete and current as possible. If you know of a way in which it could be expanded or improved, please submit that information using this form.