How to Find a Firearms Safety Instructor in Alberta

In Alberta the CFSC (and CRFSC for restricted firearms like handguns) are both run by instructors with the Alberta Hunter Education Instructors' Association (AHEIA). They are also the people who run the hunters education course. AHEIA is a great organization with instructors all over the province.

Here is a listing of firearms and hunting course instructors in Alberta.

You can also contact AHEIA by calling +1 (866) 852-4342.

Help Improve This Page

This website needs people like you to help make sure the information on it is as complete and current as possible. If you know of a way in which it could be expanded or improved, please submit that information using this form.